What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, to improve the services offered and to contribute to a better surfing experience for the user.
Depending on who administers the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data processed, a distinction is made between their own and external cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the duration of their storage in the user’s browser, where by a distinction is made between session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be divided into the following categories:
· Technical cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website and use some of the services it offers (such as those used to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
· Personalization cookies: Allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
· Security cookies: are used to prevent attacks on the website.
· Complementary cookies for exchanging social content: so-called plug-ins that enable the sharing of content in social networks.
· Analysis Cookies: Allow the responsible person to track the behavior of the user.
· Advertising cookies: Allow you to manage the advertising space on the site.
· Behavioral advertising cookies: Like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising space on the site according to the information collected about the user’s behavior and habits, and to tailor advertising to the user’s profile.
· Geolocalization cookies: are used to find out the country where the user is located.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from Inves Melange 2016 SL or any other website via your browser. Each browser has its own operation, you will find the procedure in the help menu of your browser, where you specify the procedure for the removal. For further information:
It is possible that disabling cookies may not work properly or may not allow you to access certain features of the Site.
The web portal uses different types of cookies for different purposes, which are listed below:
|SERVERID112363||Expires at the end of the session||It is used by OVH servers to process MySQL enquirys|
|_fbp||3 months||Facebook cookie used to collect statistics on site visits and the performance of advertising campaigns|
|ga_||2 years||It is used to distinguish each user|
|gat_||1 minute||It is used to limit the application percentage|
|gid_||24 hours||It is used to distinguish each user|
|cookie_notice_accepted||3 months||It is used to remember if a user has accepted the information about the cookies|
|pll_language||1 year||It is used to preserve the chosen language during the navigation|